- Some products may be subject to handling fees
- CSS may use FedEx, UPS, USPS, Freight Line and other shipping companies to distribute products
- Please be aware that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some destinations.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates
- Please be aware not all products listed on our website are in stock. Most items are made to order for your application and require a build time. To inquire about products in stock please contact us ahead of placing your order.
- Any additional insurance or expedited shipping is an additional fee to the customer.
- CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC is not responsible for any lost and/or damaged items. Once the package has shipped it becomes property of the purchaser.
- If you have any additional questions regarding shipping, call (405) 728-0621
- To initiate a refund or exchange please contact CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC. at (405) 728-0621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please have invoice ready. A copy of your original invoice will be required for returns
- A written explanation for returns will be required along with a daytime phone number
- A return authorization number must be obtained from a CSS associate before returning products
- Return shipping costs is the customer’s responsibility, unless the return is a result of an error by CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC.
- Once you have obtained a return authorization from CSS, ship item(s) back prepaid and insured to the address provided by the CSS associate
- All Special/Custom Orders have a no refund policy.
- CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC will only issue a refund to the original form of payment used at the time of checkout.
- Customers may return most new/unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund minus restocking fees. No returns will be permitted after 14 days or purchase
- Customers may cancel some backordered items, depending on manufacturer, for a refund minus processing/restocking fees.
- You may return damaged, uninstalled merchandise within 7 days of the original purchase date for a refund, minus shipping charges.
- All returns have a restocking fee. Restocking fee may vary per product
- Defective parts will be processed on a case by case basis. If you receive a defective part, please contact CSS at (405) 728-0621 or email email@example.com within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC will give you the option, to exchange the damaged merchandise for anything on our website of equal or lesser value.
- Returns on opened items are taken into consideration on a case by case basis.
- You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of us receiving and processing your package.
- CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC reserves the right to refuse any return items if returned items cannot be sold for “new”. “New” product condition will be at the discretion of CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC
Terms And Conditions
- CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC accepts Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, PayPal
- CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC will not accept Certified Funds, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks or Personal/Business Checks
- All parts, tires, tubes and associated components are sold by CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC on an “as-is” basis. There is no warranty provided or implied by CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC. No warranty or submission is made as to the products ability to protect the user(s) from injury/injuries or death.
- The user shall determine the stability of these products and assume all risks and responsibilities in connection with their use.
- Automobile Racing is dangerous and the user shall assume all risk and responsibilities associated with it at no cost to CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All product availability subject to change without notice
- Central Speed Supply’s site (CSS) includes links to third-party websites; you may redirect to such third-party websites. The third-party sites are not under the control of CSS and CSS is not responsible for the content of any third-party websites and/or any links contained in the third-party websites. CSS is providing these links to the third-party websites to you only for your convenience and CSS is not responsible for any kind of loss/ damage arising out of it and the access to or any other act on such third party links shall be entirely at your risk.
- Coupons can only be used for intended item. CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC has the right to refuse any sale where coupon codes are not used for the intended items.
- All CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC coupons/codes can only be used once and cannot be combined.
Fuel Injector/Fuel Rail/ Fuel Pump Service
- Services performed by DeatschWerks
- All customers must pick up and drop off items at CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC 3845 NW 10th St., OKC OK 73107 unless noted differently on invoice, shipping charges will apply.
- Service may take 3 to 7 business days excluding holidays. Time may vary due to season.
- All service must be paid for in full before service will be performed.
- All property left longer than 30 days at CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC becomes the property of CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC.
- CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Important notice on the purchase of aftermarket parts
- Because U.S., Canadian, and other international, state or provincial laws and regulations may prohibit removal or modification of components that were installed on vehicles to meet emission requirements or to comply with motor vehicle safety regulations applicable to vehicles manufactured for use on public roads, CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC wants you to know the following: Most of the parts and services offered in this online catalog are for off-road use or competition use only. Use on State and Federal Highways may be a violation of the EPA Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. This document contains in detail what are considered to be violations of the CAA and corresponding penalties for failure to obey and should be read in full before purchasing or installing this off-road or race use only product. Ensuring that all emissions, noise/sound, and speed/use related laws are followed is the responsibility of the Buyer(s). Installation and use of this product indicates that this disclaimer has been read, acknowledged, and understood fully by both the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). The Buyer(s) assume all associated risk of the purchase at no cost to CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water.
Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987.
Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. For more information visit https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65
- The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) regulates aftermarket parts and devices that may affect emissions or emissions controls on motor vehicles. These types of parts are generally referred to as “emissions-related parts.” Installing or using these types of parts or devices on vehicles in California is legal only under very limited circumstances. For more information on CARB’s regulation of emissions-related parts, click here.
- Racing tires are not tested or labeled to meet FMVSS 109 or ECE36 Safety Standards. Therefore, it is dangerous and illegal to sell racing tires for use on public roads/highways. Any person selling and/or purchasing racing tires for public road/highway use agrees to indemnity and reimburse CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC for all loss, damage, or liability CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC may suffer because of such sales/purchase. (Not applicable where prohibited by law.)
- Any person selling and/or purchasing aftermarket parts and associated components for public road/highway use agrees to indemnity and reimburse CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC for all loss, damage, or liability CSS-Central Speed Supply, LLC may suffer because of such sales/purchase. (Not applicable where prohibited by law.)